Senior HR Business Partner required by our client a multinational financial services company. Reporting to the AVP of HR ,Purpose of the role:
the Senior HRBP will be the primary HR contact for the International team in the Ireland office and will work with the company International Management and the global HR team. The HRBP will foster a high-performance culture that attracts, retains and develops top talent. He/she will support organization development, succession and talent planning, DE&I initiatives, compensation & benefits programs and other initiatives designed to reinforce the company as a great place to work.Responsibilities
- Research and implement initiatives to advance organizational development and monitor implementation to ensure successful execution. For example, drive internal career paths, implement programs provided by Corporate HR Centers of Expertise (COE), etc.
- Support the Talent Review process for the company, creating a pipeline of internal and external talent to attract, retain and develop top talent, facilitate succession planning and resource growth initiatives.
- Manage Company-wide HR cycles within the Business Unit including talent management, performance management process and end of year compensation cycles. Track, analyze, aggregate and report on relevant data required during cycles.
- Collaborate with the TA Specialist to coordinate all local recruitment and hiring activity in Ireland, for example management of interviews, offer letters, reference checking (in line with AML requirements) and providing a ‘Best in Class’ onboarding experience.
- Drive effective workforce planning via ongoing discussions with managers on staffing models, performance management, recruitment trends (e.g., tight market conditions) and attracting and retaining top talent within the company. Work proactively with our Talent Acquisition and Total Reward team to highlight trends, escalate issues and make suggestions to support the attraction and retention of Top Talent.
- Partner with Learning and Development teams to implement programs for the International business (all locations) that incorporate training needs analysis, growth of key skills and the development of top talent for key leadership and individual contributor roles.
- Collaborate with the Communications Specialist and the Leadership team to foster dynamic two-way communications across the company encouraging positivity, engagement and innovation.
- Drive and support a culture of Diversity and Inclusion across the company to ensure that every employee is afforded dignity and respect in the workplace and can perform at their best, every day.
- Proactively provide counsel and advice to managers to reinforce our High-Performance Culture. Facilitate the effective resolution of ER issues. Manage investigations and the resolution of moderate to complex ER issues in partnership with Managers, the ER team and Legal as needed.
- Implement HR policies and procedures in Ireland, ensuring that the company is fully compliant in terms of AML legislation, GDPR, and other legislative requirements
- Any and all additional duties as may arise or be required in support of HR or Divisional objectives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or certification in human resources, organizational development or other directly related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of solid work experience in Human Resources with strong HR Generalist or Business Partner experience
- Strong familiarity with full range of HR disciplines (Compensation, recruiting, etc.) and proven experience dealing with employee relations and progressive ER processes
- Experience in building and implementing programs and processes to business needs.
- Proven success working with multi-faceted, complex organizations in implementing core people management processes.
- Must have exceptional communication skills; prioritizing ability; ability to effectively manage relationships throughout an organization
- Coaching and counseling skills are required
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to resolve sensitive issues and interpret application of policies and procedures
- Must possess solid negotiation skills and an orientation to client service
- Experience of delivering and/or organizing L&D activities an advantage
- Proficient user of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS systems.