This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to all users of the RPG Recruitment website, all candidates who register their details to the RPG Recruitment or submit their CV and other personal details to RPG Recruitment.
The information you provide to us will normally include all your personal details including: Name, Address, Email address, Contact telephone number, Education details, other relevant information and may include sensitive information such as salary, any criminal convictions, ethnicity and any other details that we deem relevant to help us to assist you in the use of our recruitment service. We will only share information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our job placement services to you. Your information will only be disclosed to prospective employers with your prior permission.
All information submitted to us by you is used to:
· Provide our recruitment services to you, whether you are a client, candidate or a user of our website
· To match your details against job vacancies which RPG Recruitment feels may be appropriate for you in order to assess your suitability for specific roles
· To enable you to submit your CV generally or to apply for specific jobs or to receive communication so that we can notify you when relevant job vacancies arise
· Provide other services related to or supplementary to the above; market our recruitment services to you
· To answer your enquiries or questions
RPG Recruitment are committed to ensure all personal information stored by us is held in a secure manner. We have put in place systems and procedures, both electronic and manual to safeguard this information carefully.
While RPG Recruitment takes all due care in ensure the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on RPG Recruitment’s systems. RPG Recruitment accepts no liability should this occur.
· By applying for one of our advertised jobs either through our own website www.rpgrecruitment.ie or through a 3rd party job site, sending us your CV indicates your consent for RPG recruitment to process your personal details in the manner described above. This allows RPG Recruitment to make contact with you on relevant roles which we feel are a suitable match to you.
· As RPG Recruitment, we build life long term relationships with our candidates and continue to work with them throughout their career. Because of this, we will continue to store your personal data as a candidate until such time as we are requested in writing to delete the data by you the candidate from our systems. We store candidate data for 5 years and have processes in place to review our systems regularly. At such time you will be emailed by our office asking you if you would like to have your details deleted from our database. Upon receiving a return email from you confirming you would like your details deleted, we will delete your details from our site.
· If at any stage as a Candidate, you decide you would like to send RPG Recruitment an updated CV or would like us to update personal information, please email us and we will ensure the information held on our systems is updated
· If at any stage in the future, as a Candidate, you decide you would like RPG Recruitment to delete your file from our systems which will include all your personal details and all your history of you working with RPG Recruitment to order secure a role, please send us a written request in writing or email us directly requesting same, we will ensure all your information is deleted from the RPG Recruitment Systems. We will send you an email to confirm your file has been deleted.
RPG Recruitment Data Protection Officer = Claire Grogan
Contact = email@example.com
If you wish to contact the Data Protection Commissioner, you can do so at https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/Home/4.htm
In order to provide candidates with suitable employment opportunities, we ask candidates to provide basic referee details for their application. Candidates will provide us with basic contact details, so that we can get in touch with you for a reference. We advise candidates to contact referees to inform them they have passed their basic details to us.
As a Customer, we do need to collect and use information about you, or individuals at your organisation, in the course of providing you services.
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be posted on this page.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
The Google Ads service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google Ads see the official Google Ads privacy FAQ.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: