Administrator with Logistics
Full time permanent role for an experienced Office Administrator with Logistics in large FMCG Company based in Waterford City. Working as part of the Admin & European Logistics department, this role is heavily focussed on the administration side of logistics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing sales documentation to accompany our deliveries.
- Planning and coordinating deliveries throughout Europe.
- Booking cold store slots and hauliers.
- Instructing the cold store of the products to load.
- Recording products and quantities that loaded.
- Communicating with all members of the team in the logistics, sales and finance functions.
- Entering data into our ERP/accounts system.
- Have ability to work on their own initiative and within a team.
- Be reliable.
- Be organised.
- Be efficient.
- Possess excellent administration skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritise.
- Be capable of working in a busy environment.
- Have strong Microsoft outlook and excel skills.
- Be a good communicator (spoken and written)
- Immediate availability.