Supply Chain Planner – J2378752
Supply Chain Planner role in leading medical device manufacturer based in Waterford City. Working as part of the busy Supply Chain Team, The overall purpose of this job is:-The Supply Chain Planner is The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning, scheduling, inventory and may perform work in a specific sub-speciality in Inventory Planning and Control or Operations.
- Manage the Master Planning Schedule for the Workcell on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to include equipment, resources and processes.
- Planning the Moulding machines (Rough Cut Capacity and MPS) according to assembly lines production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
- Maintaining and continuously improving current SAP parameters / configurations.
- Planning, scheduling, co-ordinating and giving final approval of the master schedule of products through the complete production cycle.
- Continuously monitor production issues and asses them in a timely manner and make necessary changes to meet business requirements.
- Liaise with stakeholders to reschedule production to support business requirements.
- Support business execution of new programs and initiatives.
- Monitor key performance indicators, analyse cost and coordinate cross functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Assist with development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
- Assist with the development and implementation of department standards, practices, procedures and policies to ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
- Assist in Lean based projects to improve processes in Supply Chain.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
The ideal Candidate will have
- Degree Qualified, highly desirable, with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
- 3-5 years’ experience of supply planning preferably within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, MPS, and MRP.
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance.
- Experience of SAP highly desirable.
- Can work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem solver
- Target Driven
- Ability to Multitask