Sales Manager (International & Domestic) required by leading Supply Chain Solutions company based in Waterford City. They provide the Supply Chain solutions that their customers need in the European Market. Working together they can deliver new capabilities and initiatives that enable growth, add value, and enhance the customer experience. They provide non-EU based companies with agile, cost effective fulfillment/logistics, administration, and bespoke services in the European Market. As the trusted partner of choice, the suite of services offers companies an alternative solution to establishing their own operation in the EU thereby creating market presence and a culture of service excellence leading to more opportunities for growth. The overall purpose of the role – Reporting to the Managing Director the Sales Manager (International & Domestic) is responsible for leading all sales and related marketing efforts to support revenue growth and profit objectives in line with company’s future focused strategy to double revenues by 2027. This includes recommending and implementing and directing strategic and tactical Sales and marketing activities to exceed company’s revenue and profit objectives across departments. The Commercial Manager is the direct interface between the company and its strategic customers and the primary focus is to identify, acquire and develop target strategic accounts and dive revenue growth through deployment and management of company resources to increase market share growth and exceed company’s revenue and profit objectives.
- Day to day planning, forecasting and selling company services across 4 service pillars to foster revenue generating growth to exceed financial targets.
- Generate new sales opportunities and customer list with focus on maximising revenue and potential for revenue growth and duration of contract.
- Maintain and update relevant customer/geographic/industry specific company sales presentations.
- Day to day strategic business development activities focused on growing revenue through focused ‘upselling’ of company services with Strategic Accounts.
- Working with Leadership team to implement develop and maintain sales plan initiatives, marketing plans and networking activities to exceed revenue objectives.
- Designing and developing pricing models and project implantation flow charts.
- Working with Operations team provide direction and support during customer onboarding.
- Manage assigned budgets, pricing and manage and update customer contracts and pricing.
- Conduct regular meetings with relevant company teams to provide forecasts on service demands.
- Identify target strategic accounts and create and implement a plan to acquire and develop targeted strategic accounts to drive revenue and profit growth.
- Collaborating with prospects and Internal managers and measure, research, design, create new product/service solutions and product/service improvements.
- Prospect and develop new accounts with service partners/Company champions.
- Provide monthly sales report
- In Co-ordination with IT department keep current with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Flexible to communicate with customers in different time zones.
- Bachelors Degree plus 5 years related sales experience in International Markets
- Effective leadership/motivation, organizational skills
- Strategic thinker with strong planning and ability to work cross functionally and interact effectively with a diverse customer audience.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain industry/ Engineering / Finance
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Good financial management skills
- Willingness to travel 20%-30% as needed.