Maintenance Fitter (Shift role)
Maintenance Fitter (3 cycle shift Role) required to join a maintenance team in a processing plant based in Waterford City. This is a great opportunity to grow your experience. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the operations of the factory.
The Maintenance Technicians are required to carry out all the maintenance and repair of the following equipment.
- Screw conveyors, chains and lifting
- Industrial lifts
- Knowledge of pneumatics air and steam
- Steam boilers
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Ability to do Stick welding essential also some Mig and Tig welding
And much more…
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Part Qualified/Qualified trade Fitter or Qualified by 3rd level education and working in a mechanical role. Trades/Diploma qualifications required.
- Strong mechanical background essential
- Experience of the following would be an advantage. Steam boilers. Centrifugal pumps. Screw conveyor. Crushers. Bearing changes. Knowledge of pneumatics air and steam. All types of valves.
- Experience of Stick welding also Mig and Tig would be an advantage
- Good team player and self-motivated.
- 3 Shift role – Monday to Friday, shifts are 8am to 4pm, 12 midnight to 8am, 4pm to 12 midnight.