Financial Services Administrator
A renowned Financial Services company is seeking to appoint an administrator who will join their Business Operations team. They are looking for a skilled Sales Support Administrator to aid its sales team with routine administrative functions. In this role, you will be responsible for administering a portfolio of Life and Pensions business focussing on customer servicing processes.
- This role will allow for genuine opportunity & growth!
- A 20 hour working week
- 10am to 2pm – Monday to Friday
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Scheduling appointments for the sales team
- Maintaining and updating sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts, agreements and compliance documents.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- Keep in-house database updated, and information is managed correctly
- Work with and liaise with various Insurance companies and ensure that Administration support is available
- Provide support to the Sales Team, and assist as required
Sales Support Administrator Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Comfortable using internal systems / databases – ideally within a Finance / Insurance area.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
- Excellent attention-to-detail, strong Microsoft skills (especially Excel) and can work well in a busy team environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in financial services administration and have a strong understanding of customer needs.
- Successfully completed some modules with a view to obtaining QFA or APA would be a distinct advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory requirements.
- A positive & proactive attitude and also be able to work on one’s own initiative.
A competitive salary is on offer for this role based on your experience & knowledge.