Customer Services Administrator
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a temporary Customer Services Administrator for its manufacturing and innovation facility based in Wexford Town.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Customer Services Administrator will work as part of the administration function for the Customer Service and Logistics department, and all aspects of the function listed below are completed as per Company policies.
- Work with 3PL partners to arrange delivery of packaging / ingredients to the site for production.
- Raise PO’s as necessary for delivery or collection of shipments and services.
- Input customer sales orders to SAP system. Work with customers to agree shipping / collection dates.
- Arrange with the warehouse to pick /load and ship customer orders.
- Liaise with transport providers to arrange timely pick-up of shipments to customers.
- Pull together paperwork packs for customers after shipments are completed.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and processes to support the business needs in relation to transport.
- Actively support the achievement of Company, customer, and individual business objectives in the areas of cost, quality, service, and capability
- Performs other tasks, analyses and special projects as assigned.
- Safeguard and protect all Company information and property.
- Protect all intellectual property, information and technology surrounding confidential processes and products using established legal safeguards in order to prevent a breach of trademark security within the Company.
Skills and Experience required
- Leaving Certificate
- Office administration qualification would be a distinct advantage
- At least three years’ experience in a world-class, high-volume manufacturing facility in a similar administration type role.
- Knowledge of transporting dangerous goods would be an advantage but is not necessary as training will be provided.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Good business knowledge of transport, customers, suppliers, and products
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills, with ability to manage and prioritize multiple conflicting demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, listening, teamwork and building value-based relationships.
- High level of PC literacy and exposure to major computer systems. Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems experience an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite including excel, word, PowerPoint etc. would be an advantage.