Contracts Manager role (Reporting to the Operations Director) with leading renewable energy solutions provider company. This is a company where the engineering team plays an integral role in building, maintaining, and innovating the solutions that power our work. As industry leaders, They value engineering as a function to move forward and adapt to a changing and increasingly complex world.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in an engineering position at this organisation. The ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
They are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Contracts Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Management of Subcontractors
- Management of Junior Engineers
- Schedule works programs, resources and materials, equipment
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Working to KPI’s
- Tendering Management
- Project Management
- Customer account management
- Financial management of projects
- Participate in the development strategy for the company
- Participate in business plans development
- Generate New Business
- Existing Business/Process improvements
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Assist in any other duties
Experience & Qualifications
- Third Level Electrical/Mechanical engineering qualification or Snr Trades (Electrical)
- 5 years’ experience in Mechanical/Electrical Services
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Project Management on projects to the value of 5 million
- Managing People
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems, Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage.