Accounts Administrator – Part Time
Part time permanent role for an experienced Accounts Administrator for a logistics service provider based here in Waterford. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will work a flexible 20-hour week.
- Recording vessel and cargo movements in MIS and billing systems.
- Recording services provided to shipping.
- Processing all billing transactions.
- Maintaining cash book.
- Posting transactions to sales ledgers.
- Credit control function.
- Dealing with queries relating to billing and sales ledgers.
- Referring credit control issues to Finance Manager.
- Filing and archiving reports and copy documents.
- Generating management and statistical reports.
- Support the management of company’s property and car park holdings.
- Other ad hoc administrative and accounting tasks.