Fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a fast growing Mortgage Brokerage. This role is that of Mortgage Advisor within a busy mortgage brokerage working with clients to finance purchase of properties and switching of existing mortgages. Working within a team of advisors and in a fast paced environment the successful candidate will be a strong people person, team player and be able to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Advising new clients on mortgage options available to them
- Management of the Mortgages processes, preparation, processing and management of mortgage applications with relevant providers ensuring accurate entry of data uploaded to internal/external system
- Tracking of new business pipeline ensuring efficient turnaround of proposal
- Liaising with clients and lenders throughout the mortgage completion process
- Ensuring client files are complete and in compliance with policies and procedures before filing
- Dealing with all administration queries arising on a day to day basis regarding client applications and keep the manager updated on all relevant matters arising and potential sales opportunities
- Provide full administration support in all aspects of new business and for existing client reviews
- Maintain and manage the CRM system and manage the new business pipeline ensuring it is fully up to date at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as they arise that may be required in order to grow the business.
- General office Administration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong client focus is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Good technical knowledge of Mortgages
- Professional approach
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Appropriate Industry Qualification
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures.
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.