Accounts Payable Administrator
Our client a very large service company are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to their Accounts Payable. Reporting to the accounts Payable Supervisor the overall purpose of the role is this Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services within the accounts department, including the processing and monitoring of payments and expenditures accurately and effectively.
- Processing high volumes of Accounts Payable Invoices in a multi currency environment.
- Processing invoices for Subcontractors
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices across multiple Countries.
- Corresponding with Suppliers in response to enquiries.
- Corresponding with other business functions to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Preparing and processing accounts payable payments to Suppliers
- Reconciliation of Supplier accounts
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Business Degree with Accounting or Accounting Technician desirable but not essential
- Minimum 3-5yrs experience working in a high-volume accounts department.
- Experience in Coins an advantage but not essential
- Ambitious, energetic and motivated individual
- Ability to work independently within the Finance Team and use own initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word Outlook and Adobe.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Be trustworthy and conduct the role with integrity
- Excellent Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidentiality paramount.